Probably you already know there is a service on priceline called “Name Your Price Negotiator”, which let you enter a price for a deal and if it’s rejected, then you enter a higher one. Hopefully you will get a reasonable price for that deal. But there is a better strategy to quickly get a good deal:
- Go to Hotwire.com.
- Enter your preferred hotel dates, star level, and geographic area in order to find out the price that_Hotwire_ is offering the room you’re currently looking for.
- Next, go to Priceline’s Name Your Price Negotiator interface.
- Specify the same hotel dates, star level, and geographic area you input into Hotwire’s system.
- When it asks you to name your price, enter a price that is 70% of the price quoted by Hotwire(a 30% discount).
- Click enter to see if your offer is accepted.
Remember to give it a try next time you want to book a hotel or rent a car.